Text analysis audio transcript 9.1 pag 136
Collocations - phrasal verbs - idiomatic expressions
- to have a considerable impact on (sth/so)
- to have a considerable impact in (place)
- to be seen in the context of
- a growing concern
- to rely on
- to accuse someone over/of sth
- to go up to
- to call in
- to have right to ..
- the right of someone to ....
- to take actions against ..
- social dumping
- wage dumping
- collective bargaining
- fair working conditions
- regardless of ...
Supporting material to the Laval case
European implications of the Laval case judgment
Da Liberazione: I casi Viking e Laval dicono che la lotta va fatta in Europa
Language focus: pag 105 ex 1-3
Unit 10 - Reading 1 Comparative Law pp 106-107 ex 1-3
List of legal systems
• Civil Law
• Common Law
• Religious Law (Muslim Law, Hindu Law, Jewish Law)
• Chinese Law
• Socialist Law
Reading 2: Course reader pp107-108 ex 4-5-6
Common Law vs Civil Law
• .... is much more detailed than ...
• A major difference between ......is....., whereas ......
• This difference in ..... can be explained by....... while ...
• On the other hand, ...
• rather than ....
• ...., it differs in its importance...
• Conversely, ....
Expressing similarity: share similarities; in both…
- Contributo al blog: rivedere tutte le lezioni e intervenire dove non compaiono commenti in merito alla consegna dell’attività
- Explaining, Comparing and contrastin pag. 109 ex 7-8