a repeal (n) revoca/annullamento/abrograzione
"the law was repealed"
b) to pass legislation (vb)= to make it compulsory
"The European Commission has awarded a 4,8 million contract to a consortium of European and Ukrainian experts led by GTZ to assist the Ukrainian legislative and executive powers to pass legislation that is in line with WTO rules and with current EU legislation"
c) an infringement = violation of the law or rights
- a infringemente of the law
- infringement of patent
- infringement of civil liberties
d) preventive custody/detention= custodia preventiva/cautelare
- to be put under preventive detention
- to remand somone in custody
- someone was taken into preventive custody
e) court order/ruling/writ = official proclamation by a judge
ordinanaza di tribunale/giudiziaria
- to issue an order/a ruling
- to take out a court order