- Key terms: page 77 ex 16; page 79 ex 23
- Listening1 7.1 Property Law Presentation ex. 11, 12
- Listening 2 page 78 ex 19-21
- Reading 3: Draft tenancy agreement page 80 ex 25
- Language focus page 82 ex 1-4
• Business disputes can involve different interpretation of the terms of a contract, or questions over whether a contract has been breached, and what remedies/damages are appropriate.
• Planning disputes include situations where, for example, a property owner plans to construct a new building, or improve an existing building. (ie planning permissions)
• Environmental disputes include disputes over resources and questions over who has the right to exploit those resources, and at what cost to the environment.
Listening 1 Question and answer session
pag 87 ex 10-12peanut kernel case
Reading 3 Avoiding litigation page 88 ex 14-16
Reading 4 Cost of litigation page 89 ex 18-21